Lucky Patcher Download Latest APK
Welcome to the Official website of the Lucky Patcher app. You can download the latest version of the Lucky Patcher app from this page for free.
Lucky Patcher is a free Android app that can mod many apps and Games, Block ads, remove unwanted system apps, backup apps before and after modifying, Move apps to SD card, remove license verification from paid apps and games, etc.
To enjoy all these features download lucky patcher apk for free now!
|Total Downloads||1 Billion +|
|Released On||5 February, 2021|
Read This Carefully Before Downloading!
Lucky Patcher is not a Malware, Virus or harmful app but Google may show you a warning. Disable “Play Protect” on Play Store to hide this warning. Many websites and pages share fake lucky patcher app. So, only share this page link on your blog or YouTube Videos. This is the Official site of Lucky Patcher app and you will always get original version from here. Many users face problems to Install Lucky Patcher app. So, we’ve created an Installer app to Install Lucky Patcher easily.
This app will give you chance to do blocking advertisements, removing system apps, modifying system apps, bypass license verification, modifying app permissions, and many more!
Lucky Patcher Features & Details:
1. Remove or block ads on Android apps and games. You can easily block ads with lucky patcher.
2. Block in-app purchase verification with the app. You can use premium apps and games for free by removing in-app purchase verification.
3. Crack many games easily with Lucky Patcher APK. Get free coins and gems on many games. It may require root access.
4. Some apps and games want suspicious permissions. You can easily remove unwanted permissions from any apps or games.
What You Can Do With The App?
1. Removing ads.
2. Getting gems, coin, chips, and more things what need to buy.
3. Accessing to paid apps features for free.
4. Converting apps to system apps and system apps to other apps.
5. Moving apps and games files to SD card.
6. You can backup app files and retrieve data from saved locations and many more!!
By using this app you can remove ads that make you annoyed during using an app or playing your favorite game. Sometimes those ads make you so annoyed that you lose interest to play the game or use the app. Ads on header banner and pop up ads are more frustrating.
You can remove those ads by clicking a few buttons. The app gives you freedom from ads mess. Just download the lucky patcher app on your Android and get freedom from ads prison.
Getting coins & Gems:
This app will give you the opportunity to get unlimited coins, money, gems, characters, weapons that you need to buy to use. No need to waste your valuable money on greedy game developers, Within a few clicks you will get the opportunity to get what you want!
Using Paid Apps:
You are interested to use some paid apps that need money to buy. No need to spend that money, just install the lucky patcher app on your android device and you will be able to use many paid apps for free! You will be able to access paid apps features. That will save you lots of money! Buy a coffee with that money and relax with lucky patcher and do some clicks to unlock paid features.
Getting Paid Apps Without Billing:
Lucky patcher will bypass the google billing page from the users. In this way, users will be able to purchase paid apps for free. Our app developer also releases a modified play store app to bypass license verification of many android apps and games.
Converting Apps To System Apps:
You have some favorite apps that you want to convert as system apps. Don’t worry lucky patcher will give you that opportunity to convert any non-system apps to system apps. It will provide you a copy of those apps in your system folder.
Moving Any Apps:
Some apps are installed in your phone storage but you need to move them to SD Card. In this case, many apps are not allowed to move it to the SD card. But lucky patcher will give you that feature to move it to your SD card. Just for a few clicks, you can move them to an SD card.
Backup And Retrieve Data:
You will be able to backup your important app files and data as an external file. When you need these files to retrieve you will get this feature to retrieve data with this app. You can backup and retrieve your data and files easily.
- Take a backup of your installed apps and games. You can also backup any apps after patching.
- It’s an easy to use app. The app shows which app has Google ads on it or which one has a custom patch for modification.
- Most of the features don’t work without root. So, we recommend you to root your smartphone or tablet before using the application.
Requirements to install Lucky Patcher APK:
Lucky Patcher is an advanced tool for Android. So, you need to be sure about app requirements. When your device will meet the requirements to install you will get the perfect feature and best results of this app.
1. For installing this app your phone need to be minimum android version 2.33 (GINGERBREAD).
2. Need 2 GB RAM for getting proper functionality.
3. 8 GB Internal storage needs for the best results.
4. You can run lucky patcher on both rooted or unrooted devices but we recommend you to root your Android before using the app.
Permissions Required To Operate Fully:
1. Modifying on system settings.
2. Drawing over other apps.
3. Modify and delete permission on the SD card.
4. Modifying and delete permission on System ROM (Requires Root).
5. Location access for serving ads.
Why This App Is Not In Google Play Store?
This tool allows android users to bypass in-app purchases and remove ads that make app developers less profitable. On the other hand, it is also a cracking tool. So, the app is not available on the Play Store. But don’t worry you can download it from our official website.
Note: You should only download the apk from the official website for keeping your device safe from malware or virus. If you are using Lucky patcher from an unofficial website use it at your own risk!
How To Use Lucky Patcher
Here is a small tutorial on how to use the app. You will be able to remove license verification, block ads, change app permissions, etc with that tutorial.
Removing License Verification (Automatic Mode):
For removing license verification, the maximum stability of the application needs to be ensured for every small part of the template. Internet connection needs to make this process faster otherwise the process will be low quality and slower, sometimes it could be failed.
Removing License Verification (Automatic Mode Inverted): You can try auto mode inverse if the process of auto mode is not successful. There is some difference from Auto Mode.
Remove License Verification (Extreme Mode):
Try to use all templates for attempting to remove license checking. When an applicant is in offline apps is being unstable. Restarting apps is making disabling what screen orientation can help.
Remove License Verification (Manual Mode):
Try to remove license with different methods like automatic, automatic inverse, extreme if they are not working there please ty manual mode. It will scan the app and where license verification object will get found then you can patch them with yourself.
First, make a backup for your apps then choose the “Patch” option then you need to launch this by using the “Launch” button. First, make a backup using the button on the top of the screen. please chose the first object “patch” option, after that launch it by clicking the “Launch” button. if you still facing a license verification problem. Just go back and click the “restore” option and move on to the second object. after finding the application and click “fix changes” you need to save is as “save as a custom patch”. enjoy it but you need to know that when the application is being updated this patch may not work.
Remove License Verification (Selected Patterns):
For removing license verification chose a template and apply this.
Patch to remove Google Ads: If Lucky Patcher unable to find ads from apps but apps contain still apps please select this option. It may remove ads.
Disable Ads Activities:
In this option manually you can disable apps ads activity and also can enable some activity if any apps stop working.
Support patch for InApp and LVL emulation: InApp emulation is Ad-supported and it can switch on the toggle menu.
Disable Components ‘pm disable’ method: In this option, you can remove any chosen permission, services, and many more. This process is not harmful to android and therefore. If any service stop working this permission removing just go back and permit it again, it will start working again.
Change Permissions (Unstable Method):
For trying to remove apps permission should be more careful because it an unstable method, it edits system file packages.xml. sometimes this method can make undesirable consequences. You must take a backup of the system before trying this.
Change Permissions and Activities (Safe Method):
This method will work for system application or “Disable .APK Signature Verification” patch if it is applied to android. it will not change the application signature. This method will remove permission by rebuilding the App with your desire to change.
Change Permissions and Activities Rebuild and Install – It is nearly the same as a safe method, the difference between the safe method is it is removing the original signature and assign a new signature. If it is checking signature this method will not work properly.
Create Modified APK – It creates a package that is for installing an app with a pre-applied patched. you should know that in this method patched app may not work as same as apps before patched, for checking code signature this issue is happening there.
Remove ODEX with Changes – For restoring the apps original status please remove with the remove ODX option. it will undo the change and it will make it previous status.
Remove selected saved purchases – Remove purchases saved through Google Billing Emulation.
Restore – Restore application from an APK file in /sdcard/LuckyPatcher/Backup/.
Backup – Backup APK file to restore later. APK file is saved to /sdcard/LuckyPatcher/Backup/ folder.
Patch on Reboot – Now this service is not necessary to use, in the new version it is doing with ODEX of the application that is not change in the reboot. When custom patched changed this option is working that time as “.so” library of the application, which will describe for the patch.
Manual Patcher – For debugging application this template is chosen files by this method.
ODEX This Application–For doing an unchanged ODEX file for any app.
Move to /system/app – if you want to change any app normal app to system app please select this option.
Share this App – You can share this app by taking a backup.
Copy Changes to Dalvik-cache – By default, all change is in the ODEX file. If the ODEX file does not work for the app please do it copying to the Dalvik-cache. you have to reinstall the app to restore it.
Backup APK file for reinstall – You can copy apk file to SD card with Lucky Patcher from Data Folder. By Lucky Patcher, you can reinstall (restore) application.
Delete Dalvik-cache: Dalvik-cache of any apps will be deleted from the saved places when the ODEX file is created. You need to reinstall the app when the app is not working with ODEX.
For removing License Verification:
1. For making a patch always select the original APK file that is signed or authorized by the Original Developer.
2. Select the app/software and always select please “Remove License Verification” option into the app.
3. After that please select “Auto Mode” and test this app with successful internet access.
4. If this method of Lucky Patcher is failed please try “Auto Mode(Inverse)” or “Extreme Auto Mode”.
5. We wish it will work and your app will be registered successfully.
6. If you want to return to your previous state or you want to undo the change please select “Remove ODEX with Changes” or “Restore”.
For Removing Google Ads:
1. Select the app/software and always select please “Remove Google Ads” option into the app.
2. After that please select “Patch to remove Google Ads”.
3. Don’t forget to connect internet access and then run the app.
4. Unfortunately, if the ads still in there please select “Disable Ads Activities” for will find the activities of the ad, and there you will have the opportunity to disable them.
5. We wish it will work and ads will be disappeared.
6. If you want to return to your previous state or you want to undo the change please select “Remove ODEX with Changes” or “Restore”.
To Custom Patch:
1. Select the app/software and always select please “Custom Patch” option into the app.
2. Don’t forget to connect internet access and then run the app.
3. We wish it will work and your app will be patched successfully.
4. If you want to return to your previous state or you want to undo the change please select “Remove ODEX with Changes” or “Restore”.
To Change App Permissions:
1. Select the app/software and always select please “Change Permissions” option into the app.
2. Select the permission for disable (Red)
3. Select the permission to enable (Green)
4. Must you have to Apply (Reboot)
To Create Modified APK:
1. Select the app/software and always select please “Create Modified APK” option into the app.
2. Chose the option for Modification of APK
3. Your app what is modified will be in folder /sdcard/LuckyPatcher/Modified
4. Remember this the modified app will not be the same as like as the previous original app
5. Simply patch process is very simple and very easy to test yourself to change will not be for failed install.
Shopping Options via Lucky Patcher
please install a modified marker that is version 3 or higher for applying the first patch Android (Signature Verification is always true). Your purchase will be redirected to our app when you will be done with this. For purchase with lucky patcher please enable “Emulation Google Billing” and when you want to normal purchase please switch off “Emulating Google Billing”.
How to do it?
First- install lucky patcher
Second- In the bottom portion of Lucky Patcher “Tools”->” Patches Android”, you will find (Signature Verification is always true) tab to apply. It will be marked 2/2 applied when it will be reboot (If don’t you want to do you can skip it but we recommend you to do it). If these processes failed you can try the Xposed Lucky Patcher module.
Third- Please Run Lucky Patcher when the internet connection is on and select lower panel “Tools”->” Install the modified Google Play”, select the correct version and install.
Fourth- Make a Test Google Play “Tools”->” Test the modified Google Play”.
Switching “Proxy Server” for Google Play is necessary for the first patch Android. When you are going to the first patch you need to switch to the proxy server. After that, all your purchases will be redirected to the Lucky Patcher.
– Google Play will work only when the proxy server will be enabled
– Purchasing information is protected by checking
– When your Proxy Server will be turn off your Kept Purchase opportunity will be the turn off too.
If you have the Xposed framework on your device, you can use Lucky Patcher’s Xposed module.
In the Xposed module, a fourth option is for supporting Iapp and LVL emulation while you are not installed modded Google Play Store. Otherwise first and four options you can make in-App Purchase. In the Fifth option for hiding Lucky Patcher from the application when it Grumbles.
– When checking original information about app purchasing will be checked, it will not affect on there.
– Xposed module has lots of bugs when it is updating, when the Xposed framework will be switched of the total system need to restart some times phone needs to restart to work it.
This application will target InApp and LVL to the application and more effective. When this operation will be finished all purchases will GP to Lucky Patcher. Google Play user patch will be supported InApp and LVL emulation(Support.InApp.LVL.com.android.vending) will allow users to bypass the purchase process. Emulation only in application working when they will patch it.
– It will not be working for all applications since the InApp purchase code hidden inaccessible to the patch.
– Purchases information about app purchasing will not be available before applying a custom patch Support.InApp.LVL.com.android.vending in Google Play;
– Patch is needed after upgrading for a target application.
For Users When Device is Not Rooted:
For doing this application target patch is supporting for InApp and LVL emulation. Please delete the original application (is there any folder rename back the folder). You can try to buy if miracles work on you, Sometimes it happens.
Please do the switch on “Mirror of original InApp of service for emulation of purchases”. In this method, you can modify old applications or older versions of applications. Example of this method used in CreeHack. If you want to try this for the latest apps it can support InApp and LVL emulation, it will not work. Some applications may crush for using this method.
Purchase window option:
1. Send Response unsigned: For older games and application users no need to have root privileges, where the authors do not inadvertently check the signature data. This option will send a blank signature this will purchase will get virtual activate the application and confirm the correct signature. Root Privileges users better to avoid this method.
2. Save to restore purchases: In this option, Lucky Patcher saved to purchase in the database of Lucky Patcher for jailbroken apps. In this option, users need to patch after rebooting again.
3. Auto Purchase with current setting: Lucky patcher will auto purchase the same purchase apps. No need to press agree to buy for buying gold or coin. “Delete selected saved purchase” long press will auto purchase gold.
What Is The Meaning of Different Colors In Lucky Patcher Application?
Green: The apps what you trying to it has a good chance to become registered
Yellow: Already a custom patch in this directory /sdcard/luckypatchers
Cyan: This app has a google advertisement script
Magenta: Already this app in Bootlist
Purple: Google in App Purchase contains this app
Red: No Chance to be registered. This application may have two parts (Application and APK-Pro-key) in this case please patch both parts, not either one of them.
Orange: This application is a system application. Need to be careful with any damage can be damage application or operating system.
Clover: Lucky Patcher application successfully changed this app.
Star[*]: The Dalvik-cache of this app has been edited (ODEX with the changes created), this application will retain its current status before update or delete. “Remove ODEX with Changes” from context menu to unpatched or back to original app
Download links (external):